SPONSOR AND SUPPORT PANGEA DAY
YOUR INVOLVEMENT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
To assist us in making Pangea Day Vancouver a success we are inviting progressive and community-minded, local businesses to participate in this inaugural, historic event through donations of services or products.
The Vancouver organizers have challenged themselves, their sponsors and supporters to create this event using a ‘barter system’. Everyone involved with the Friends of Pangea Day Vancouver event are volunteering their time, or donating their services or products. This spirit of community assures our common success, and evenly contributes to helping the vision of Pangea Day move forward.
When you contribute, your organization or company will be publicized on the Friends of Pangea Day Vancouver website, along with media presence at the event, where very high traffic visibility is anticipated.
The Vancouver organizing committee is very grateful to our sponsors, and we are committed to acknowledging your assistance and generosity, before, during and after the event.
We hope that your organization or company will assist us in helping to promote this exciting event, and then join us on May 10th, 2008 at the Van East Cinema on Commercial Drive, downtown Granville 7 Cinemas as well as other venues being arranged, and become part of the global community taking another step towards building a more positive world.
WHAT WE NEED:
AUDIO-VISUAL SETUP AND EQUIPMENT
We need sponsors and companies who can help set-up or provide the following resources and assistance:
- High-lumens Digital Projectors
- Stage equipment
- P.A. Systems and (hopefully) Cinema-Quality Sound Systems
- Ability to hook up a Satellite Dish to receive the Pangea Day global satellite broadcast transmission on May 10, 2008 from 11 am – 3 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
- Ability to hook up to local TV cable networks to screen the Pangea Day program on May 10, 2008 from 11 am – 3 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) – see belo
- Technical and/or crew assistance for setting up any of the above
HOST A PUBLIC EVENT AT YOUR VENUE
We are trying to encourage venues in and around Vancouver to host public screenings of Pangea Day on May 10, 2008. If you are involved with or manage a venue which you think you would like to be part of this event, please contact us or sign up to host Pangea Day at their website: www.pangeaday.org/events.php
MEDIA SPACE AND PROMOTION
We are looking to find media sponsors to help promote Pangea Day in Vancouver in the following ways:
- By donating free media/ad space in print (magazines, newspapers) and web (websites and blogs), as well as wallspace and billboards
- By sponsoring print material in the form of flyers and posters
- By coverage, write-ups and stories in newspapers, blogs, magazines and on television
- By postering, leafleting and promoting material throughout Vancouver City and the Lower Mainland
Need more information? Questions? We are happy to help, and available to discuss how your business can contribute.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org